While they await your command, summoned troops will spend their time at the Mess Hall. Upgrade your Mess Halls to increase the number of troops they can hold.
- They continue to function even when they are being upgraded, allowing players to keep your armies at full capacity at all times.
- If the Mess Hall is destroyed during an attack, the troops inside it will reappear once it’s rebuilt.
- The Mess Hall is where summoned troops go when they appear. Some Troops take up more than one space.
- Upgrading and building more Mess Halls allow more Troops to be stored, allowing higher chances of victory in raids. The Troops inside will NOT defend the player’s Kingdom.
- When players move the Mess Hall, any units there will also move towards the place the player puts it.